Friday, April 6, 2012

Walking

In Idaho falls we have the beautiful green belt. Popular for walking, feeding ducks, hanging out and enjoying the sunshine. My sister an I have been walking around the river almost every morning. It's a nice way to start the day. Can't wait till the summer then our freezing mornings won't be so cold! Since January I started to eat healthier and Iccu almost made the 10 lbs mark! I'm so excited! I have a slim fast for breakfast and lunch with nuts and fruit in between. When I first started I felt like I was starving myself! Now my body is used to it and I can make it till
Dinner time. My sweet tooth and cravings have gone down and it
Feels so good. Can't wait
To loose another 10!

2 comments:

  1. Just popped over from La Vie Petite. Saw your comment. We just moved from RI to Co. Big changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cool, where in Rhode Island did you live? Im from Warwick!

    ReplyDelete