Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I shoulda been a cowboy

For most people who know me you know how bad i want to be a cowgirl. i grew up in the city on the ocean in Rhode Island. My Mom, Dad, Sisters, and pets all packed up one day sold the house and moved to Idaho. I thought Mom and Dad hated me for making me live in such a place. It has now almost been 5 years and i love love love everything about it! i never want to leave this place. the scenery is amazing and breathtaking, i love the country and the people. I do not like anything about the city anymore, i grew up such a city girl but i wish i grew up in 4-h and was a Rodeo Queen. Our kids are going to grow up to be Cowgirls and boys I'm gunna make em! I still love shopping and makeup and doing my hair, occasionally some gangsta rap but I also love guns the mountains and country music.


This is where I grew up. Providence Rhode Island
This is where i want to spend the rest of my life. Grand Teton National Park


This is what I want to be!!



wear them all the time with every outfit. pure love





No comments:

Post a Comment